Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 199 - Almost the big day!

Well I haven't decided how I'm going to celebrate tomorrow but unfortunately tonight I am running low on exciting news and energy again. Today was a pretty good day. Ate at weird times but still healthy foods. Need to cut down on the carbs still, I think. Some days that's harder than others. I'm still hungry all the time, I don't know what the deal is with that. Did the TT workout Total Body Ten and it was pretty cool. I wanted to change things up so it is a circuit of 10 bodyweight-only exercises with no rest in between, then 1 min between circuits, done 3 times. I was toasted afterwards so it was a nice cardio workout as well as resistance training. We'll see just how good the training was tomorrow when I find out if I'm sore or not. That's how I judge workouts these days. Anyway, rest of the day was pretty mediocre. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment so I am not looking forward to that and may be very unhappy come tomorrow night but I'll continue to think positive until then. So that's all for now, I'll be back tomorrow. Happy shredding!

















DAY 31 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?9a - egg salad sandwich
1
Meal #3?12p - sunchips
1
Meal #4?3p - tilapia, quinoa, salad
1
Meal #5?6p - chicken, caesar salad
1
Meal #6?9p - low fat ice cream


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?TT Total Body 10
1
Cardio or Rest?rest


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1





Daily Score:12 of 12






Cumulative:327 of 372






Compliance:87.9%




8 comments:

Buffedstuff said...

Good luck, at the dentist, it isn't my favorite place in the world to be either I hope everything works out alright.

Mike Groom said...

Big news doesn't happen every day. What does happen every day though is that you move one step closer to your goals. Now that is BIG NEWS!!!

Anonymous said...

200 days! sweet! i don't think going to the dentist is a way to celebrate! lol. you better find something fun to do!

Christina said...

bright side of that is, you'll have a winning smile, shiny teeth to kick it off! =D YeY!!

Joni said...

Buffed - Thanks I hope so too I have put it off so I guess that's what I get...
MG - Yeah, you are right. It seems like we all look for the big events but it is the small daily actions that really make the difference between success and failure. It kind of reminds me of politics: there's all these speeches and meetings and exciting things during the campaign, but it's what they do in office daily that decides how the country will look in a few years. No one remembers the campaign speeches when the end result sucks!
Suz - yeah, that is a pretty bad way to celebrate but I'll think of something good afterwards!
CK - I hope so. I might need days there to accomplish that!

Marbella said...

Hi JONI,
I came by yesterday, but couldn´t get on the comment part. Darn blogger stuff.....so here I am today and easily. I just did a dentist dance too, and believe me the worst part is the $$$ part. Astounding nowadays!

Your workouts sound fab. Your waist is going to collaspe if it gets any smaller!
Lynda

KaliLilla.com said...

Total Body 10? Haven't seen that one. I'll have to check it out. I'm always hungry lately too. :(

I have a dentist appt too tomorrow. Yuck!

Ditto what Lynda said - your waist is tiny!

Joni said...

Lynda - yeah, I feel like I just got robbed. He wore a mask and everything :) Thanks for the comment about my waist - feels like it is expanding after today but it might just be my bad mood....
Lilla - yeah it's part of 2K6, check it out. Hope your dentist appt is better than mine was, it would almost have to be :) Thanks for the compliment, see above ;)