Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 193 - Tired

Well I am pretty beat. Jujitsu was great tonight, one of my the other senseis was teaching so I got to partner up with one of the brown belts and really get in a good workout. I don't get to do that when I teach so it was a welcome change of pace. You'll probably be able to see the bruises in tomorrow's pics :) Today was a pretty good day - there was a birthday at the company where I do my accounting work so I had a half a brownie there but I'll go ahead and count that as another free snack because I think I still have one left. So it's all good! Was behind in my water until after Jujitsu and I filled back up with water and green tea so I made up the difference. Another 12/12!
Anyway, I am really tired now so I'll just get up my pics and log and say good night to all. Got a compliment tonight on my guns from one of my students. Yay me! TTYS.

















DAY 25 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?9a - peanut butter toast1
Meal #2?12p - shrimp on salad1
Meal #3?2p - "free" snack
1
Meal #4?4p - cottage cheese, pineapple
1
Meal #5?6p - chicken caesar salad
1
Meal #6?10p - nuts


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?Jujitsu!


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1






Daily Score:12 of 12







Cumulative:263 of 300






Compliance:87.7%




8 comments:

Unknown said...

looking great girl - really noticing defs. coming out...keep giving your best!

Otter Christy said...

All right. Another Perfect 12! Go Joni, go!

Debbie said...

Joni - congrats on a 12/12 day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joni! looking good, girl! I would have had the brownie too! LOL!

KaliLilla.com said...

Good job on the 12er, Joni! !!

I WISH all I had was a measly little brownie today. My reward meal was a bowl of ice cream followed by unscheduled pizza...boohoo me.

Anonymous said...

yummm. i love brownies! so hard to pass that one up. instead of focusing on that one brownie or one meal that was an uplanned opps,let's focus on all the other good meals we ate today. I would love to come see you do your Jujitsu! I forget...when is your tournament?
hope you had a great day today.
SOS!!

Anonymous said...

stopping by before i go to work! hope you having a great day! will check back later!
SOS!

Adam Waters said...

You are looking great Joni! And you still have another 31 days to go...just imagine!
Adam