Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 171 - Weird Day...

Well today did not go as planned but it was still okay. I decided to give blood this afternoon, so I did have a box of raisins after that at 1:45 that's not on the chart. It was better than the cookies and cheez-its that were the other choices. Then I decided to have a free meal for dinner because I was feeling a little run down, so it was unplanned but still allowed so I am giving myself a point still for that. Everything else was good today, so here's the chart and my pics:

















DAY 3 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?9:30a - toast, banana, PB, eggs
1
Meal #3?12:30p - pecan crusted salmon, broccoli
1
Meal #4?3:30p - cottage cheese, cucumber
1
Meal #5?6:30p - calzone - free meal
1
Meal #6?9p - PN mixed nut cookie


0
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?TT Intermediate B
1
Cardio or Rest?Rest
1
Sleep?6 hrs0
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1










Daily Score:10 of 12










Cumulative:34 of 672










Compliance:94.4%





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

things never seem to go as planned for me...so you are ok..you'll do better tomorrow!
SOS!

Otter Christy said...

I think the blue swimsuit is so cute. It's amazing how far you've come! You look great. It was awesome seeing you in the videos of the NY4. I love the new look of your blog and the post with the scriptures just lifted my mood completely.Plus the photo of you with Suzette, Deb and Lilla is so cool. You guys look so cool and fit in your workout outfits. I have a push-up video I need to watch now so gotta go and see if I voted right. :)

Joni said...

Suzette - yeah, I can never get too far off track with all this attention we are getting. One day and I snap right back.

Christy - HI!! Great to see you, I've missed you around the shreddersphere. Thanks for all your support and confidence it me, it really means a lot. Glad I could help lift you up a little, have a great day! Hope to see you soon!