Wednesday, April 16, 2008

REWIND: Day 184 - AAAAH TAXES

Okay well I spend pretty much all day doing my taxes, nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? Never again, that was ridiculous. I was up until 11:30 pm getting them sent in and the website was soooooo slow because everyone else and their brother were trying to do the same thing. So yes, I need to be more organized. Something I am working on. I didn't even go to Jujitsu tonight, had to call another sensei to take over the class, because I just couldn't fit it in and get this done too. Sucked because that was my workout for today. Oh, well, it's over now, and I am so glad. I have so much to catch up on now, I was starting to get on a roll with doing some more Mary Kay business and then had to stop to do the taxes so now that that is over with, I can concentrate on it again. Along with the other 30 things I am trying to do. But need to focus for sure more on this shred - kind of have been half-hearted about it, especially today because I was so stressed out. Letting the free meals get a little too free...So now I will be able to get back to some serious shredding with all that behind me. Shoo what a relief! So here's the log (gotta get back into the 90s!) and pics for Tuesday:

















DAY 16 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - apple oatmeal
1
Meal #2?9a - skipped
0
Meal #3?12p - "free" meal (Taco Bell!)
1
Meal #4?3p - cheese
1
Meal #5?6p - soup
1
Meal #6?9p - fruit bar


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?skipped
0
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1




Daily Score:9 of 12




Cumulative:169 of 672




Compliance:88.0%




2 comments:

Michael said...

You are looking incredible. You've lost alot of inches and it looks like you've gained some muscle as well. Nice work!

Joni said...

Thanks Michael - I sure hope so, I can't see it, and didn't do my measure this week because of everything else going on. I'll be hitting it hard this week and hope to have some measurable results next Monday. Thanks for all the support!