Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 198 - Not much new

Well I must have talked myself out last night because I feel like I have very little to say tonight. I am tired, though, so that is part of it. Had a good day compliance wise and thoroughly enjoyed my "free" meal. Maybe should have saved it for the weekend, but I needed it today for some reason. Anyway, I guess I will just say here are the pics and log for the day and wish you all happy shredding!

















DAY 30 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?9a - pb toast, banana, egg
1
Meal #3?12p - "free" meal
1
Meal #4?3p - cheese & apple
1
Meal #5?6p - taco salad
1
Meal #6?9p - cottage cheese, oranges


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?Jujitsu


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1




Daily Score:12 of 12





Cumulative:315 of 360





Compliance:87.5%




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

stopping by before i go to bed. i didn't have much to say today either. you are looking great!
keep working hard! let's stay focused!

Otter Christy said...

I'm so busy trying to get my blog in order, I haven't had much to say or time to visit. But I wanted to say howdy. Congrats on the 12!!! And awesome post yesterday. You summed up SC 2.0 and many of my feelings exactly. Let's go for a perfect 100% score!

Mike Groom said...

hey Joni. great job on 100% (again)!

Bec said...

Its ok to have nothing to say. But I say you look great.
Bec

Debbie said...

Hi Joni, congrats on a 100% day! Keep 'em coming!

Joni said...

Forgot to respond to your comments yesterday!
Suz - Thanks for the compliment. Wish I could see more progress but I know if I do the work it will show up eventually...
Christy - Thanks, I need to keep it at 100% to finish this mission in the 90s but man it is so easy to get off track!
MG - Thanks, I wish it was "automatic" like Adam, but he's a machine, what can I say?
B - Thanks, people like you are what helps me stay motivated on my "off" days
Deb - Thanks, I have got to keep this going...