Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shredder Council 2.0 Accountability (Day 1)

Hello everyone! Monday, April 28th marks the start of a very important day in shredder history. I am proud to announce that I am one of the 11 fantastic shredders who have been given the opportunity to become part of the next generation of shredding - Shredder Council 2.0. Every candidate was hand-selected by Adam Waters based on their commitment to daily accountability and shredding over at least 100 days. The details are explained in this post on Adam's blog. The next four weeks will determine who is in and who is out. We have this time to prove that we can be over 95% compliant to our daily posts, pictures, and support of other shredders to make it into the coveted Council Boardroom. For me, it will be the next step in this wonderful shredder journey so far. This post is to introduce all of the other candidates and for myself, to pledge to achieve 95% compliance not only in the next month, but continuing beyond to cement my place on the council. This is no easy feat - 95% compliance only allows for missing 1 or at the most 2 days in a given month. My track record in the past has not been this good, so I need to be totally on top of things to make this work. But for me, shredding is a way of life, so just to add that little extra step of posting daily is a discipline I can pick up. I have done it in the past, I have just let myself go at times. So it's now or never. I have full confidence in myself and all of the other candidates that we will be able to make it as a whole, since we are all very dedicated shredders to begin with and we all understand what a great honor it will be to be in Adam's Inner Circle. So here we are at the start gate: LETS DO THIS!

PS - For continuity's sake, I will be posting weekly accountability posts and pics separate from my current BBS mission. So I have a mini-shred within the larger BBS, but they both end at the same time, so after these next 4 weeks I will begin a new mission with the Shredder Council 2.0 Members! Please see my sidebar for all of the candidates and support them in their daily journey - again, this isn't easy, and we need all the help we can get!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Lilla explain these things so well...I read and think "oh, I should have mentioned that.."
Let's Do This! is right! Let's rock the house! Time to turn up the heat! Put up or shut up!

Unknown said...

Hi Gurl:
Everytime I see a pic of you, I see more definition...yippee! You're making huge strides...

Christina said...

Hi Joni! :) YeY, thank you! Wow i almost didn't know it...so gld Adam emailed me again!!

Glad to see you are resolved and rockin once again with your blog =D btw, you are shredding like a madwoman! Luvit - you look a little more ripped each day...

Adam Waters said...

Great post Joni! I look forward to seeing you inside the "hallowed hall" very soon. Maybe we can do a pushup challenge inside the Council as well!
Adam

Joni said...

Hey everybody thanks for checking in and for the "motivational boost". I can't wait to see what we can all do in the next 4 weeks and beyond!