Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 195 - Busy busy

Well this weekend has been a lot of catching up around the house and haven't been in front of the computer so sorry for the lack up updates. I will get more up tomorrow afternoon since it will be the relaxation day but for now I'll just say things are going well and I'll have more going on to talk about later. Also I will put up my log for yesterday and today and my pics. So stay tuned, be back soon!

















DAY 27 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?9a - shredded wheat
1
Meal #2?12p - tuna on crackers
1
Meal #3?2p - cottage cheese, pineapple1
Meal #4?6p - ribs
0
Meal #5?9p - dessert
0
Meal #6?none


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?skipped


0
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1













Daily Score:9 of 12














Cumulative:282 of 324



Compliance:87.0%




5 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Just swinging by to show my support. Great work grinding out the tasks around the house and gettin' stuff done.

Michael said...

Way to keep forging ahead, Joni!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

doing the daily checkup on you! will check back later to see how your relaxing day went.

Joni said...

Thanks everybody - just trying to catch up on the comments - you all give me such great support!