Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 179 - Excited!

Something cool is going on tomorrow - well, to me it's cool, maybe not to some, but I am excited about it all the same. So it's quiz time - what is it? Here's the hint: You'll know what it is by looking at my pictures on Saturday. I think that makes it pretty easy but maybe not.
So today was a good day but again super busy so sorry for not too much info again. Here's the log and pics:

















DAY 11 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - cheese, hot tea
1
Meal #2?10a - egg whites, veggie juice
1
Meal #3?1p - tuna, veggie juice
1
Meal #4?3p - cottage cheese
1
Meal #5?6p - chicken on wheat roll
1
Meal #6?10p - fruit & popcorn


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?Rest
1
Cardio or Rest?TT Original HIIT B
1
Sleep?8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1










Daily Score:12 of 12










Cumulative:119 of 672





Compliance:90.2%


Yay I'm back in the 90s again - man it's amazing how fast that number goes down. Miss a thing here, thing there, have one bad day and bam its dropping fast. Good way to keep myself in check for sure!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i don't see a saturday post...but it must be from your weekend trip..so my guess is something good is happening in your mary kay business! so glad you got 100% today! the log sure does keep you on track...at least for some of us. ;)
i love the excitement in your words!

Adam Waters said...

I love your GP mix Joni!

KaliLilla.com said...

Cheese and hot tea - breakfast of champions! LOL. Love the Get Pumped mix too!

Mike Groom said...

Good job on getting back into the 90's!

Christina said...

Hi Joni, looks like you are on a roll once again!
HEY - i want a Get Pumped mix...where do i go to get that?!

Michael said...

Nice work fighting your way back into the 90's. You are looking awesome.

Anonymous said...

for some reason, i don't see the get pumped mix. only a white space. :( i want to see!

Joni said...

Suzette - Hey, I meant this Saturday :) Something good is happening with my business, thanks for checking in on that, but this is something totally frivolous and only for myself. A "guilty pleasure" except no guilt! :) You'll see soon, it will all make sense...As for the log, yeah, it has really helped but boy do I not want to put it up when I don't have such a good day :)

Adam - Thanks, I heard about the site that does that and since I don't have an ipod or anything I thought it was cool to make a little "digital mix tape". So whenever I need to head bang for a little while, I crank that up :)

Lilla - ha ha! Yeah, I was tired but also needed protein so ta da that's what I scrounged up! I just couldn't stomach a protein shake...Glad you like the music too, I didn't know how many people would like it because it is so "metaly" but I like to work out to that kind of thing.

Mike - Thanks! I still need to be higher, but they say 90% compliance will still bring you to your goals so I hope I don't set myself back not being 100%.

CeeKaye - Thanks! It's at boomshuffle.com. You can only listen to it online, you can't download it or anything, but it's free so worth it I think.

Michael - Thanks! It's funny that I think I see myself as thinner than I really am so when I see my pics I'm like "Really? Still haven't lost here or here?" I have trouble looking at the whole picture so that's what I have you guys for :)

Suzette (again) - I don't know why not - you can go to the page directly here and see if you can listen to it from there...