Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 180 - Log only

Posted this late - this is from Friday...
Today was a very busy day with family, friends, and fun, so here's my log for the day and I'll be back with the Saturday surprise! As you can see, the day went downhill food-wise after lunch. We got together with some family that we haven't seen in a while and there was nothing but junk food. So I chose to eat it. So I am paying for it in accountability but I will make up for it in exercise tomorrow - it's supposed to be a big sports day with all of them! We'll see...

















DAY 12 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - peanut butter, banana
1
Meal #2?11a - grapes, cottage cheese
1
Meal #3?3p - "free" meal
1
Meal #4?6p - none
1
Meal #5?8p - hot dog
0
Meal #6?10p - hamburger cheese dip

0
Water?not enough
0
Weights or Rest?Rest
1
Cardio or Rest?Rest
1
Sleep?8 hrs1
Accountability?blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1





Daily Score:9 of 12





Cumulative:128 of 672





Compliance:88.8%


Damn it the 90s didn't last long did they? Well, I'll get back there, it's a journey not a sprint so I do the best with what each day brings and I refuse to make myself feel guilty about it. I knew what I was doing when I was doing it, and I can always do better, so no use worrying about the past. Here's to a new day...

4 comments:

Christina said...

Hi Joni, You can handle it, after all, you're kicking lipid asss 6 out of 7 days per week...so if anybody can, you can afford a day of free eating!

=]

KaliLilla.com said...

I agree with CeeKaye - you're a powerhouse! One day of poor eating can't stop you. Go strong, sista!

Otter Christy said...

Here! Here! I totally agree. Great work on not wasting energy on guilt and just making choices and living life AND taking care of your health, too.

Joni said...

Ceekaye - Thanks, that's the general philosophy. I want to be better but if I'm not, I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Lilla - Thanks, I hope so. Sometimes just one day feels like it sets me back though, but I guess we can't all be machines like Adam :)

Christy - Good to see you again! Thanks for the compliment, that has been something I have been working on for a very very long time.