Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 171 - The plan

So I'm just going to do my plan right now, pics tonight, because I have a lot to get done IRL today, not that I wouldn't love to just sit here in front of my computer and wait for shredders to update their blogs all day, because I could do that seriously. It's like half my life now. Maybe more... :)
I already missed a point today because I didn't get enough sleep last night. Went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 5, made breakfast and lunch for Jeff, had my shake, did my AVP, then fell asleep on the couch at about 6:30 for maybe an hour. I just was sitting there one minute, asleep the next. Anyway, that's what has put me behind today so I'll see you later!

















DAY 3 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?9:30a - toast, banana, PB, eggs
1
Meal #3?12:30p - pecan crusted salmon, broccoli
0 or 1
Meal #4?3:30p - cottage cheese, carrots
0 or 1
Meal #5?6:30p - lean hamburgers
0 or 1
Meal #6?9p - PN mixed nut cookies


0 or 1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0 or 1
Weights or Rest?TT Intermediate B
1
Cardio or Rest?Rest
1
Sleep?6 hrs0
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
0 or 1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1








Daily Score:0 of 12








Cumulative:24 of 672








Compliance:%

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Joni, how do you like the PN nut cookies? Are they in his book?

What is AVP under visualization?

Debbie

Marbella said...

You are working so hard you can´t keep awake. Worse things to be doing tho. Love your diet today.
Lynda

Joni said...

Debbie - Hi! They are in the Gourmet Desserts book which is free if you are member of the PN forum. AVP is Affirmation, Visualization, Prayer - more about it on Day 170 at the bottom :)

Lynda - I know, I am getting so addicted to being a shredder! I hope this eating style pays off because I really feel great and don't feel deprived of anything in particular. We'll see on Monday...

Unknown said...

Joni thanks for sharing those great affirming, powerful, and true statements. They work when you work them!! You continue to inspire.

Michael said...

Nice chart and good goals. Remember that keeping these things up is a job, but it is worth it in the end.

Joni said...

Diane - thanks! I need things like this all the time to keep me on track!

Michael - yeah, the accountability has really been ramped up for me in this mission but it keeps it front of mind, that's for sure. Definitely worth it!