Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 176 - Still behind...

Well it is crazy trying to catch back up on all the Shreddersphere blogging, and it was only 3 days. Man we are a busy bunch. Today was really much more on track, just have tons going on so not much time to really check in with everyone or go into much detail right now. Sorry I've been a little out of the loop, hopefully I will be able to make some more time to catch up soon, but for now things are really busy but in a good way and for a good reason that I will talk about later on. On another good note, though, I lost 3 pounds last week and over 1% body fat so yay me! So glad for that. Measurements didn't change much, but you know how that goes, everything doesn't change at the same time. Here's the stats:

Weight: 146 lbs (loss of 3#)
Omron bf: 23.4% (loss of 1.2%)
Bicep: 11.25" (no change)
Chest: 34.5" (loss of .5")
Waist: 28" (no change)
Stomach: 31" (no change)
Hips: 37" (no change)
Butt: 40.5" (no change)
Thigh: 24.5" (no change)

Talk to all of you more soon, I hope! Until then, here's my log:

















DAY 8 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?10a - omelet & oatmeal
1
Meal #3?1p - steak & salad
1
Meal #4?3p - apple & cheese
1
Meal #5?6p - wheat pasta & meat sauce
1
Meal #6?9p - protein shake


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?TT Intermediate A
1
Cardio or Rest?Rest
1
Sleep?7 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1






Daily Score:12 of 12






Cumulative:85 of 672






Compliance:88.5%


And here's my (not very good) pic from the conference that I went to over the weekend, with my MK friends, and my pics for today, with a little guest visiting:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is hard to catch up. nice pic of you and your friends. hope you had a great time! how are your TT workouts going? are you finding PN working ok for you? glad to hear good things are going for you.
SOS!

Michael said...

Nice job! Your stats are looking good.

Mike Groom said...

Stats are going great! Looking nice!

Adam Waters said...

Great stats Joni! It is tough to catch up, I can vouch for that!
Adam

KaliLilla.com said...

3 lbs?! Niiiice!