Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 175 - Damage Control

Well, I'm back but being away really set me back. I tried to plan as well as I could, and I started out good, but got worse as time went on. But I'm moving on and tomorrow will be better. But my accountability score is really crappy now. I'm really going to have to step it up to make things better coming up, but here's where I am now, all the missing logs. Gotta run, will be catching up more tomorrow!

Here's Friday, finished the day well and even resisted a pizza party that night.

















DAY 5 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?10:30a - proatmeal pancakes
1
Meal #3?1p - Red Lobster
1
Meal #4?4p - protein bar
1
Meal #5?7p - chicken salad
1
Meal #6?10p - apple


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?TT Intermediate A
1
Cardio or Rest?TT Beginner Interval A
1
Sleep?10 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1








Daily Score:12 of 12








Cumulative:58 of 672








Compliance:96.6%



Then Saturday came along, I worked out in the morning, but things deteriorated after that...also no official pics today but I have "travel" pics.

















DAY 6 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?7a - proatmeal pancakes1
Meal #2?10a - sugar & fat free latte
1
Meal #3?1p - free meal
1
Meal #4?4p - m & ms
0
Meal #5?7p - fish and veggies
1
Meal #6?10p - fruit and nuts


1
Water?not enough
0
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?30 min cardio
1
Sleep?5 hrs0

Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
0








Daily Score:8 of 12








Cumulative:66 of 672








Compliance:91.6%


And here's today...I was home but just couldn't get back on track...no workout even though all I had to do was 30 min of light activity. Also no pics at all.

















DAY 7 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?none
0

Meal #2?10a - protein shake1
Meal #3?1p - chicken quinoa salad1
Meal #4?3p - apple and cheese
1
Meal #5?7p - steak and salad
1
Meal #6?9p - chocolate


0
Water?not enough
0
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?skipped
0
Sleep?8 hrs1

Accountability?pics, blog, chart
0
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1








Daily Score:7 of 12








Cumulative:73 of 672








Compliance:86.9%


So ouch on my overall percentage but this week I'll be back in the swing. If I am perfect all week I will be back up to 93%. Still not where I want to be, but it really makes it obvious where I am lacking in discipline. I'll keep on it. Also be catching up on everyone's blog posts tomorrow, I was working on business stuff most of the day so didn't check up. Talk to you all soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems the past few days has not been good for some of us, including me. but to no avail, we'll be back in the swing! besides the eats i hope you had a good weekend overall. Monday is a new day to make things right! let's do it!!

Otter Christy said...

Howdy Joni! Just dropping by to see what you're up to and say hey.

kelv rose said...

Dont worry Joni, Im sure you will get back on track!
Being away from home if the toughest time to stick at any kind of plan.
Kelv

Debbie said...

Hi Joni, it is difficult to stay on track when away from home. I think it comes down to preplanning but sometimes that can even have it's own hiccups.

Debbie