Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 178 - In demand!

Hey everyone! Still so busy, but it is better than feeling useless that's for sure. I have so much to do before the 15th it is not even funny so I probably won't be doing very long posts here, just know I am going strong and on a mission to be in the best shape of my life come summer. So here's today's log, not 100% but I wasn't feeling too well. It would have been way worse in the old days, I made myself do alot of things that normally I would have just written off as a bad day and went buck wild. So no terrible binges, still did my workout, etc. Making progress every day...

















DAY 10 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?10a - protein shake
1
Meal #3?12p - "free" meal
1
Meal #4?3p - none
0
Meal #5?6p - chicken caesar salad
1
Meal #6?9:30p - jello & nuts


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?TT Original A
1
Cardio or Rest?Rest
1
Sleep?8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1









Daily Score:10 of 12









Cumulative:107 of 672




Compliance:89.2%




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great mindset to have..."going strong and on a mission..."

KaliLilla.com said...

Yay - let's get in the best shape ever for summer. Visualizing us on the New Jersey shore making heads turn! SOS!

Joni said...

Suzette - Thanks, that's how I have to see it to do it!

Lilla - Yeah, I will totally love not having to feel so self-conscious in a bathing suit any more! YAY!