Monday, April 14, 2008

REWIND: Day 183 - Work in progress

So here's the updated entry for Monday (added log and pics):

Hey all I'm still here just very very busy with my taxes right now. Feeling better, thanks to all for the well wishes, I don't know I think I'm just stressed out. Talk to you soon! :)


















DAY 15 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?9a - omelet
1
Meal #3?12p - chicken
1
Meal #4?3p - nuts
1
Meal #5?6p - chicken, green beans
1
Meal #6?9p - fruit


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?TT Original B
1
Cardio or Rest?Rest
1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1





Daily Score:11 of 12





Cumulative:160 of 672





Compliance:88.9%





4 comments:

Debbie said...

Come back soon, Joni. We're missing you here!

Anonymous said...

this is a stressful time(tax time) of year for a lot of people. glad you are feeling better. when one of us(shredders) is "out of commission" for whatever reason, we miss you.

Marbella said...

Am listening to your musci right now and having fun. Thanx. Will copy it to listen more in my car. Hope you´ll be back soon and kicking us!
Lynda

Joni said...

Debbie - thanks! I'm back and better than ever! :)

Suz - thanks, it is so nice to know that you all are looking out for me. Can't wait to see what everyone is up to!

Lynda - glad you like the mix, I am listening to it now, too while I do all this blog updating! I'm ready to be back, that's for sure, I'm so out of the loop (again!) Glad to be back in real time!