Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 185 - Back on track

Okay, well, it's only 10:30am so I don't have much going on yet, but wanted to get everything set up for today and be back on a good schedule. Haven't done my workout yet today, so that's not good because usually if I don't do it in the morning, I don't get it in at all, but I had to sleep in this morning, I was dead tired after yesterday, and I had a lot to take care of this morning, and wanted to get this blog up to date, so here it is now back in real time and I'll be back later with an update. I will plan on getting my workout in later tonight. Can't believe it's already been over two weeks into the BBS, I have got to really get rippin here! Here's the plan for today:

















DAY 17 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?10:30a - omelet
0 or 1
Meal #3?1p - chicken, salad
0 or 1
Meal #4?3p - cottage cheese, carrots
0 or 1
Meal #5?6p - chix & veggies
0 or 1
Meal #6?9p - protein bar


0 or 1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0 or 1
Weights or Rest?TT Original A
0 or 1
Cardio or Rest?TT Original Interval A
0 or 1
Sleep?8 hrs0 or 1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
0 or 1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
0 or 1




Daily Score:0 of 12




Cumulative:0 of 672




Compliance:%

9 comments:

Michael said...

Joni,

How many calories are you eating each day?

Otter Christy said...

Joni! Thanks for the 411 and close up on the tattoo. Super cool. I spent a good chunk of yesterday doing my taxes, too. Glad to see you finished, too and things are still going good on the Mary Kay. I've been tight on money, but I think I'm gonna give myself a makeup treat with my refund check. Yay. Who wouldn't want to by makeup from everybody's favorite black belt Mary Kay representative?!! :)

Marbella said...

IMHO Joni, you are doing soo well. With just a little more presssssure, you will be steaming hot! I know, these days are flying by and so much to do. Scares me!
Lynda

Debbie said...

Hi Joni, checking in on you to see how my fellow NY4 is doing. Always feel free to email me privately as well.

Anonymous said...

life can sure get crazy sometimes. hoping you are still on track. sometimes life can make it hard to get these dang posts up!

Marbella said...

Hey, am back to see what you are doing. Hope all´s well. Thinking of you here in a rainy day in Madrid. Great day for a treadmill whirl!
Lynda

Otter Christy said...

Hey there Joni! Just swinging by to see what's new. I really like the red , white and blue on your blog. It's fun.

Michael said...

You are doing great!

Anonymous said...

i hope you aren't having days like mine have been. life is really crazy right now.
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.