Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 177 - Quickie

Well I finally got around to everyone's blog to check on their progress and of course all are doing fantastic! I love that all of us are working so hard at the same time and have similar timelines. It really helps the accountability for me. It is getting late, however, so I don't have time to say much, but I did want to thank everyone who has commented on my blog the past few days - I don't have time to individually respond to all of them, but I will from now on since I won't be behind any more. But thanks for checking in and for all the continued support.
Things have been going well, I am enjoying the PN plan but not following it exactly. I am getting good results so far so I am not worried. I think I have found a good balance of what my body responds to (finally!). As far as TT goes, I am finding the workouts too easy for me so I am going to step it up to the next workout in the list tomorrow. I am supposed to give it until the end of this week and get in two more workouts, but I need something harder for sure. Plus, the current workout does nothing for shoulders or arms and has legs both days so I am doing legs three times a week plus cardio on the off days and that's too much. So I need to balance it out. If the next plan doesn't do this, I might do some kind of hybrid. I like the exercises themselves, I just don't really like the layout and frequency. There are only two workouts that I am supposed to alternate and that is pretty boring for me, I need at least 3 and preferably 4 so I can do something different each day of the week. So we'll see, I might have to do some switching around, but it is all good.
For today, I only had 5 meals because I got up late so I'm still giving myself the points because it was still every 3 hrs. I just couldn't get started today...Also I didn't do my HIIT as scheduled but I did have Jujitsu so I am still giving myself a point for that as well. Aren't I so nice to myself? Here's today's log and pics (back to the fun blue today!):

















DAY 9 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?9a - veggie omelet
1
Meal #2?12p - grilled chicken salad
1
Meal #3?3p - apple & cheese
1
Meal #4?6p - turkey & corn
1
Meal #5?10p - fruit & nuts
1
Meal #6?none - got up late


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?Rest
1
Cardio or Rest?Jujitsu
1
Sleep?8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1







Daily Score:12 of 12







Cumulative:97 of 672







Compliance:89.8%




4 comments:

Mike Groom said...

good work again Joni!

KaliLilla.com said...

Looking good Joni! Congrats on the 100%!
There are TT workouts that have 3 circuits. They're on the forum I think.

Rob said...

Joni,
Hey...thanks for checkin in on me.
I would love to get in on the "Beach Body Shred" if it's not to late. You look AMAZING!
Glad to see that you finally got caught up.
Rob

Joni said...

Mike - thanks!
Lilla - Thanks, I'll check the forum when I have a chance. For now I'm just switching exercises around.
Rob - Hey good to see you! Sure, join in on the BBS, it's not too late. Thanks for the compliment! Keep on shredding!