Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 189 - Issues Issues

Well sorry I have been so out of commission here lately, things have been crazy busy and I'm still trying to work it all out. And to top it all off, right now my memory card isn't working so I can't even post the pics I have taken the last few days. I will eventually put them up on the days I missed, but for now for the sake of efficiency and my sanity I am going to condense the last few missed posts into this one. I'll just say that a lot has been going on personally and professionally lately and the issues aren't really resolved yet so I may be pretty brief in my upcoming posts. I am certainly still committed to the NY4BBS, though, even though it may not look like it to the casual observer. The last few days have also wreaked havoc on my accountability log, not so much that I was not doing well (although that was the case sometimes), but that right now I am not going to put myself through trying to remember what I ate for every meal the last 5 days. So I'm just going to make things easy and say that I know that I was not totally compliant in either eating or workouts with all of this other "life" going on, so I'm going to give myself an 11 for the last day I counted (day 185-Wed) and a 9 for each day the rest of the week and start fresh with tomorrow. Today I made an all fruit day because I just felt like I needed to reset everything, so meals for today were of course very weird. So that puts my score currently at 216/252 or 85.7%. Not good. But I can make it back.
My workouts have been inconsistent lately too, so first thing tomorrow I will be getting that routine back as well. It was just that so many things that I don't usually deal with are happening that my daily routine went right out the window. But I won't despair, I still have time to make this shred awesome so pray for me and I'll be back soon with updates. Thanks to all who have checked in on me and commented - it means a lot to have you all seeing what I am (and am not!) doing. Talk to you soon. Promise :)
************
Okay, well I thought that I had taken more pics this last week...man I was really off in stress-land! Anyway, here's today's pics and I am good after this!


6 comments:

Christina said...

See you back soon I am sure...thinking positive for ya!
:)

Unknown said...

Joni: Life happens, which brings unplanned or unforseen things that throws a wrench into our routine, but that is OK - you're a winner so you'll adjust and keep moving...bottom line! Proud of what you've accomplished!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Diane said! YOu can do it! we are all here for each other!
SOS!

Otter Christy said...

Diane seems to have said it all, but I'll say a prayer for your ALL AROUND good health and fortune. :)

Joni said...

Ceekaye - Thanks! Still getting back into the groove but it's way easier when I have people looking out for me!
Diane - Thanks so much! The big difference is that now when I get off track I see it as a good habit I got away from instead of a bad habit that I am getting back into - know what I mean? The mindset is way more about this being a lifestyle with some rough patches, not a diet that I go off of when things get tough. Feels much better...
Suzette - Thanks for everything! I couldn't do it without you!
Christy - That means a lot, thanks, that's certainly something I can use these days (health and fortune!) :).

Anonymous said...

thanks, joni, that means a lot to me!