Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 41 - Again with the fruit

Below are some separate posts I did with the details from the last few days so you might want to go down and read up because I wanted my days to be in order and I didn't post for a few days. Also, I added pics from the last few days, I had gotten a little lazy with not editing them although I was taking them, so they were not posted. I also left my camera at my mom's house on Thanksgiving so I didn't take any pics yesterday and today's are with an old 2mp camera that is kind of funky but I don't think you can tell the difference over the internet.

Anyhoo....today begins my all fruit day with a twist. It will be different because I am doing Thanksgiving dinner for my husband and I tonight (something we traditionally do after the regular family one) so I won't technically being having fruit only all day but it will end up being 24 hours of all fruit starting from last night when I stopped eating protein at 7pm. So that's my rationale for this and I will just start my low fat days a little early. As I said in one of my earlier posts, I can't believe I am almost through with my first round of MS and my first mission. It doesn't seem like it's been that long and yet I have changed so much physically and mentally it is amazing! I could never have imagined the progress I have made and I really want to thank all of you fellow shredders out there along with our fearless leader Adam because I really don't think I could have done it without you. That is what has been missing from my previous attempts as losing weight and I am so glad I found my "magic bullet". It's YOU!!
So it's still morning here and I hope to do an update tonight but I sent my weekly stats and pics into Adam earlier so I should be back on schedule for the weekly shredder council round up. My real stats won't be until Monday but I did weigh myself today and found I had lost 3 lbs! I am not going to get too excited about it, though, because I am in the middle of nutrient isolation and I usually weigh less, then put a little back on when I switch back to low fat. So we'll see but it is promising. I'm going to be off now, checking up on everyone else, but have a great weekend and I'll see you soon!


3 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Your abs look AWESOME!

Michael said...

Joni! Wow! That's about all I can say right now!!!

Joni said...

Hey guys thanks for the support! It's good to have others' point of view because I don't always see progress in myself!