Friday, November 9, 2007

30 days and counting...

I just updated my goals posted at the top of this blog and I realized that I only have 30 days until the end of Mission One. How exciting! I can't wait to see what I can do when I have a good long stretch of concentrated effort behind me. However, that is coupled with the announcement that, due to sickness and time constraints, I will not be working out today. I know I said that I would get it in but I am feeling worse as the day goes on, I don't want to push myself too hard and make it worse, and I already have two commitments I made where I have to be from 5:30 to 10:30 tonight so I would have very little time as well. Mostly the first two. Anyway, I'll have more to report tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I'm sorry Joni! But I just saw the video you put up. I know I know, it's so late sorry!

Little buddy Sammy?! Haha, hey I kinda like that. Well, Guess what you really did help me alot everytime I wanna go into a binge your words give me some food for thought. I'm gonna start MS program come this Monday and I'll see you on Nov 18th! But I hope you'll keep blogging coz i'll drop by everyday.

Cya,

Sam

Otter Christy said...

Hope you feel better, Joni!

Marbella said...

Hey Joni,
Wanted to say that loved your video...saw it finally. You talk so well and are so un-nervous. Sure do hope you feel better soon.
Hugs,
Lynda

Bec said...

NICE VIDEO ,I just watched it, well said.I like how you've put your committments to your transformation on your blog. i think I will do that too. Nice work and hope your feeling better soon.
Bec