Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 32 - Sore is good

I was sore today but actually I didn't mind because I know it means I am getting stronger. And tonight when I taught Jujitsu, even though my pecs were sore from the chest presses yesterday, I did 55 pushups along with the class. I didn't have to do that many - I can have them do whatever, but I just felt strong and wanted to see if I could do it too. I am proud of myself. I will pay for it tomorrow :)
Anyway, the day was not exciting, busy but didn't get the important things done as is par for the course lately. I'll get to the bottom of it I'm sure.
Tomorrow the workout looks killer but I am looking forward to pushing myself and seeing what I can get done. Only two days until cheat meal although I really don't feel that deprived. Am thinking I will have pizza though. Not sure yet.
Can't believe it's Friday again already. How time does fly. Well, gotta get some sleep and as you can see I am totally random right now so that's not helping anyone. Am hoping to get a video up soon, though, and still need to work on the MS postings...but only after work hours so we'll see how that goes. Until tomorrow...here's today's pics:


6 comments:

Bec said...

Hey Joni,
I just read your day 31 blog and OMG its sounds like those words were written by me. I can't believe you feel the way I feel. I don't know what it is thats makes life so hard when it should be so easy. Its completely frustrating. Everything goes along nicely for a while then the self doubt and self sabbotage magically make their reappearance. I was going so well then one day you think you've screwed up a little and its like all hell breaks loose. Its sooo frustrating. Today I didn't get to the gym. I feel so bad that I punish myself for not going by having a glass of wine and a piece of cake. Sensibilty says just get over it you've missed one day so what . But now I've made it worse by eating crap I shouldn't have. Why why Why. Sorry to moan to you but finally I feel I'm not alone . Someone else actually feels that way too.
Have a good day tommorow, I'm going to try.
Cheers
Bec

Sammy said...

Hey bud, I'm still here! Haha, I'll post tomorrow I promise. Just a little busy these few days and trying out something.. Well, actually trying out not having to eat according to a diet and still eat cleanly and lose fat (apparently not going very well), I can't quite stick to MS though, just feel that the extreme part of the diet is not for me, I love the workouts.

I'm now trying to watered down version of the diets, but I'm not quite sure yet, all day protein and fruit and even 50gm a day low carb is too much for me. I'll see how it goes.

How do you find the diet side, is it "stickable"?

Unknown said...

Jodi you look GREAT!
Keep doing what you are doing!

Unknown said...

Joni:
Wow super woman...how rewarding it is to challenge yourself huh? Looking great, keep at it!

Otter Christy said...

55 pushups! Wowee! That's really great.

Unknown said...

You're looking awesome, Joni! Keep at it and the sky's the limit!