Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 33 - No time

Just wanted to do a quick update because I am getting ready to go to sleep. Today was not where I wanted it to be food-wise but not too far over the edge. Workout was AWESOME and know I'll be feeling it tomorrow. Working most of the day so I won't have time to worry about it, though. Also tomorrow is my rest day + reward meal so I don't have to exercise and don't know what I am going to eat. But it will be interesting. Hope it's a good one....see you all later!

5 comments:

dougal said...

Joni, An awesome workout always makes the free day meal worth eating doesn't it. Look forward to watching your progress on the shred. We are all going to have a "shredaleanical" time. Can't wait to see your pics

Otter Christy said...

Since, we're kicking back into Group Shred Mode, I wanted to drop by and wish you continued success on your 100 day mission. This Day 33 post marks that you are already 1/3 of the way there. Isn't that cool!

Hope you had an awesome reward meal.

Can't wait for you're next video, too.

Otter Christy said...

Just read day 31 and posted long-winded comment.

Michael said...

Joni, don't miss that new word fromm Dougal! He's so funny! I'm looking forward to watching your progress in Phase 2.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you still on board!!!!
Let`s SHRED!