Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 169 - Evening update!

Well today went great! All nutrition was compliant and pretty much on time, some a little late but still within a close enough window. I drank all the water I was supposed to, and that's something I have struggled with in the past, but for some reason it was no problem today. The first TT workout I did was interesting - I wasn't sure if it was going to be hard enough because I am used to lifting heavier weights, but it was pretty good so we'll see after a few weeks. And I did HIIT as well, which was great because I have been slacking off on cardio lately and it got me back into it. So here's the log for the day:

















DAY 1 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?9:30a - omelet & oatmeal
1
Meal #3?1p - grilled chix on salad
1
Meal #4?3p - protein bar
1
Meal #5?6p - salmon & veggies
1
Meal #6?9p - PN mixed nut cookies


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?TT Intermediate A
1
Cardio or Rest?TT Beginner Interval A
1
Sleep?7 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1




Daily Score:12 of 12




Cumulative:12 of 672




Compliance:100%



Yay me 100%!! I have so much to do tomorrow that I didn't get to today work-wise so I'll sign off now and get to sleep. Keep on shredding!

5 comments:

Bec said...

What a great start to your new mission.
Bec

Anonymous said...

yes, good start.
sos!!

KaliLilla.com said...

Day 1 and you're already beating me on compliance. lol.

Re: TT difficulty - Craig wrote a post about this on the forum. Worth a look.

Joni said...

Bec, Suzette - thanks, I really need to keep myself strictly on track to make it!
Lilla - oh yeah, beating you!! Now you'll never catch up with me :) Thanks for the info, I'll look it up.

Mike Groom said...

great start Joni!