Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 168 - ECSS 30 Day Reveal

So here's the first of the exciting things coming up, the official REVEAL from ECSS. The bikini pics are actually a few days later because ECSS was so busy I forgot to bring my bikini! So I just did a pic in my workout clothes and put that at the bottom of this post as well. Honestly, I am not satisfied with the progress in this 30 day span but there are still changes. And more changes will be coming soon. So enjoy these pics!




Don't forget to check out Suzette, Debbie, and Lilla's reveals as well!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the pipes girl!! You will achieve whatever you set out to - I just know you will. Great job and the smile says it all! Also look at you 4 hot chicks! Watch out now it's Adam and his angels:-)as in Charlie and his angels!!

Debbie said...

Joni, great job on your shred. You know as you get closer to goal, the tougher it gets.

Let's shred hard, girlfriend!

Debbie

Marbella said...

Joni...you are the incredibly shrinking abs lady...can really tell your shredding. We know to expect some outstanding photos in the future. Good luck. You´re doing sooooo well.
Lynda

Mike Groom said...

Looking great Joni! There are definitely some nice changes going on. Keep shredding!

Anonymous said...

Joni, you are looking awesome! you do have some pipes there!! keep shredding hard! Am so proud of how far you have come! not just on the outside, but on the inside, too!
SOS!!

Adam Waters said...

Joni is in the house! Great work Joni, your physique is changing fast, just imagine how you are gonna look after your Summer Time Shred!
Adam

Joni said...

Diane - thanks! still working on the rest of the package! :)
Debbie - I know, the harder it gets, the more I want it! We've got this!
Lynda - I hope so! Stay tuned for summer photo reveal :)
Mike - thanks, slower than I had hoped, but isn't that always the way? Still a work in progress...
Suzette - thanks sister! The differences in my mind are WAY bigger than the differences on my body. Glad I can't see a "before" of my attitude :)
Adam - thanks, this shred coming up will be the biggest yet for me! Thanks for all your motivation!