Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 142 - Back in the game

Well I had to take some days off there to rest and heal up from some injuries both new and old but I am back today and better than ever. I pretty much let my meals go haywire over the weekend after my reward meal on Friday, but even haywire is not nearly as bad as it used to be. Sure, I had pizza, but I only ate twice that day (I know, that's not good either) so overall the calories could not have been too bad. Since yesterday I have been doing low carb, though, like I am supposed to be doing for Round 2 of MS and it is going well. I started back working out today with Fat Loss Circuit Training Jump Sets for the upper body and everything was back to normal. So I guess I needed the rest or at least it didn't set me back because when I weighed myself this morning I was as low as I have ever been after all the drama the past week. Women's bodies are so annoying. So I'm over it.
In other news, I got to talk to my fellow NY4 peeps on Sunday so that was cool as usual. We are going to have such a great time at ECSS, I don't even care what we do any more as long as we get a chance to get to know each other better. It is so cool that it has worked out that we can get together. I wish more of the ShredderSphere could be there, but maybe next time it will happen. I am so thankful to have met the people in this group and to be able to take part in this after what seems like such a short time, but has in actuality been a long time coming for me and will cap off 6 months of real-time commitment. What a ride. So in celebration of that and my "back in action" self, I give you my latest and greatest discovery: MORE ABS!! Not one, not two, not three, but I think FOUR abs. It's so exciting!! Still have that slight muffiny-ness to work on (again, woman thing), but my upper body is coming along nicely. And after all the concern about losing strength! Who knew? Also check the tricep oooohh yeah. Okay, enough of that, I know, there I am in my living room taking pictures of my abs. No wonder my dog is like "What ARE you doing?" What can I say, I'm a nut, I had a double espresso this morning and it's just been that kind of day :) Talk to you tomorrow!


4 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

The abs are popping!!! NICE!

No fair - you get to eat pizza and STILL get cut!!! Good genetics, Lucky!

p.s. Your dog cracks me up! ;D

Joni said...

Yeah I don't even know where that came from. Genetics are not my strong point usually - I'm much more of an endo than a meso - guess it was just good timing for my body for once. I guess I should listen to it more often. But not when it asks for chocolate, of course :)
The dog is such a nut. He's Captain Curious so whenever I am doing something that doesn't involve him, he has to involve himself on his own. Much like a human 3-year old. Only he'll probably still be doing it when he's way over 3.

Anonymous said...

sweet! looking fabulous! i have my work cut out for me to catch up to you. lol. glad to see you back in the game! go figure, i get a cold and am hoarse yesterday and more so today. debating if i should work out or not.just might as i don't really feel bad, just sound bad. so excited about ecss. will be so cool to meet everyone!

Otter Christy said...

I am inspired by your ABS! So awesome.