Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 169 - Mission 3 Phase 2 BEGINS!

Well it is finally here - the start of another SHRED! This will be my Mission 3 overtime since I did not fully realize all my goals from it yet, so I will continue on until I do so. The NY4 have decided to all shred together the next 8 weeks to get ready for summer, so we are unveiling the "New York Four Beach Body Shred" today, Day 1, which will run until Memorial Day weekend, Day 56, May 25, 2008. This shred will be my greatest ever, and will be successful because of the fabulous ladies I have have shredding along beside me: Debbie, Suzette, and Lilla. Check out their blogs and cheer them on!
My goals for this mission are outlined above, and I will reach or exceed all of them in the next 56 days NO MATTER WHAT! I will have two blog posts each day, one in the morning to lay out my plan for the day and post my daily pics, and one in the evening to show what I accomplished that day and post my daily accountability log. I also plan on doing some fun videos interspersed in there - at least one a week but hopefully more.
I will be using BFFM as my guidebook, as I always do, for all aspects of this mission, but also Precision Nutrition for the baseline nutrition and recipes, and Turbulence Training for the weights and HIIT.
So here's the scary part - I am committing to having my picture taken in a bikini with my car (aka The Shredder Mobile) at the end of the mission and posting the pics up here. That may sound weird since I already post pics of myself in a bikini up here every day, but this is different because the daily pics to me are more for documentation purposes, all business, and I routinely pick them apart viciously. These after pics will be fun and I will be happy with my body in them. That will be a change for me and makes me nervous, but in a motivating way. It's hard to explain, but I am going for something like this:



Only more muscular, not so skinny like they are - I couldn't find any with the right body and a car. My visualization picture for my body is this:

So, anyway, that's the big news that's been in the works lately. And here's my plan for the day, I get one point for completing it by the end of the day and none for not doing it, simple as that. I'll fill in the points in tonight's post:

















DAY 1 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein shake
0 or 1
Meal #2?9a - omelet & oatmeal
0 or 1
Meal #3?12p - grilled chix on salad
0 or 1
Meal #4?3p - cottage cheese, carrots
0 or 1
Meal #5?6p - chix & veggies
0 or 1
Meal #6?9p - protein bar


0 or 1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0 or 1
Weights or Rest?TT Intermediate A
0 or 1
Cardio or Rest?TT Beginner Interval A
0 or 1
Sleep?7-8 hrs0 or 1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
0 or 1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
0 or 1



Daily Score:0 of 12



Cumulative:0 of 672



Compliance:%



And here are today's pics:



*******UPDATE******
Oh, duh, forgot to put up my measurements!!
Starting fresh with these, no credit for previous loss allowed...

Weight: 149 lbs
Omron bf: 24.6%
Bicep: 11.25"
Chest: 35"
Waist: 28"
Stomach: 31"
Hips: 37"
Butt: 40.5"
Thigh: 24.5"

11 comments:

Adam Waters said...

NY4 Beach Body Shred goes live! Awesome Day 1 post Joni, better hire a photographer now for your car pics!
Shred hard,
Adam

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Joni!! love the car pics! I can just see you now! i love how organized you are!
SOS!!

Marbella said...

Dang Joni! You are doing so well and are so organized! Love your new chart, and just bet my $$ on you that you´ll be the best car model around!
Love what you are doing...
Lynda

Joni said...

Adam - actually, I was thinking about scheduling a photographer now for a little extra accountability, I just have to look around - not many people like that where I live...
Suzette - thanks! I hope starting off strong will get me through because I always have these big, organized plans, and they kind off fade away...but not this time, I've got all of you checking up on me!
Lynda - thanks, this car thing is way out of my comfort zone but I think I need it. Just to push harder and have something tangible to show for it!

Mike Groom said...

NY4 BBS! I love it! I know you will all do very well.

Christina said...

Hi Joni! Like your viz~ pics! You're on your way! Gonna be a rockstar!!!!! Hey wold be fun for us to get together i think....lemme know.

Joni said...

Mike - Thanks! Looking forward to your reveal as well...
Ceekaye - thanks! Hopefully we will be able to all get together for the reveal - haven't even thought about it yet, but it would be cool!

KaliLilla.com said...

Wow Joni - pics on the car - that is very brave and motivating! I tip my hat to you - I don't think I could do that.
Awesome Day 1 BB Mission post!

Joni said...

Lilla - yeah, I'm still making myself sick over this one, but I think it will really push me to the limit!

Michael said...

Great idea! Wonder where those wonderful charts came from anyway? :-) I tell you, this group motivation is such a key to success in these things!

Joni said...

Michael - yeah, I am so excited about this shred, something about having met Adam and the NY4 in person has made it more real to me and made me want to work even harder so I will be in better shape next time we get together, hopefully with more of the Shredders! :)