Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 164 - Exclusive ECSS Footage!

Well I have two things for you eager followers of the Shredder Council exploits, as promised, both having to do with ongoing challenges in the Shredder World. First up is the current status of the clothing challenge. It has been just under 12 weeks for me since the first pictures, Jan 11, 2008. So here's the progression on one picture every month and the current state of things:

YAY! TRIUMPH OVER THE JEANS!! Still have some work to go but I'm not complaining that's for sure!!
Moving on to the next challenge: PUSHUPS!! Here is exclusive video from Lilla's condo after the Summit Meeting, and after dinner of Adam and I battling for pushup domination...

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Joni, it was sure great meeting you in person.

Sorry I missed the pushup challenge. Promise I will test mine soon and report on my blog.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

since i was there i won't posting my vote! lol. what a great teaser video! way to go on the clothing challenge! keep up the intensity!
SOS!

Joni said...

Debbie - yeah, it was a last minute thing I had to get in before we left...just so I knew where I stood against 'the man' :)
Suzette - ha ha, yeah don't skew the results! Clothing challenge was a surprise even to myself and such a good one! Now to get them comfortable enough to really wear out in public is the next phase!

Anonymous said...

Love the push-up videos. You look great in the pics. So exciting to see the NY4 in action. Congratulations on all your success!!

Adam Waters said...

Awesome challenge pics Joni, you did it! Great to see!
On pushup challenge all I'll say is that Joni is a pushup machine!
Adam

KaliLilla.com said...

Great post, Joni! Can't wait to see who wins! ;)

kelv rose said...

Go Joni. Love the clothing challenge pics, you done it. Well done!
Kelv

Joni said...

Christy!!! So good to hear from you! I have been watching "otter blog" but have not seen you anywhere else. Hope all is going well for you and thanks for the compliments!

Adam - you're catching up to me in the voting - it's going to be a photo finish! :)

Lilla - yeah, don't leak the results it will be a scandal...

Kelv - thanks, one of the many reasons to take pictures early on - I never would have believed that those jeans were that far off from fitting me!