Monday, March 31, 2008

SPECIAL - THE RESULTS ARE IN!

Well the pushup challenge was neck and neck there for a while, and look at the final vote! Exactly dead even. Well thanks to all those who voted for me and all I have to say about Adam's total is, Adam, quit voting for yourself. No stuffing the ballot box! Just kidding! It is actually really funny that the vote was like that, and you can see why if you watch this video carefully...


Actually, my form was pretty sad there at the end and I think Adam felt bad for me since he was still going when I stopped so I think he could have done a few more. Plus, after seeing those training pictures on his blog, I think he's about 10 times stronger than me. So I'm going to concede the crown to him but I expect a rematch next time around! Thanks for indulging me Adam :) Sorry this is the kind of thing I do for fun :)

P.S. Don't miss today's other post (below) regarding Day 1 of the latest Shred!!