Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 167 - Big things coming...

Today's post will be short since I was such a windbag yesterday and I also will probably be so tomorrow because there will be some very exciting things to talk about then. Haven't gotten everything all verified yet but check back tomorrow and Monday for all the info that's fit to print. I am so excited! Thanks to all who have been on and putting up comments - I love hearing that people are reading and following my journey. I'll also be doing more videos in the upcoming weeks in conjunction with this announcement coming tomorrow so check back often for more interesting content. Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what you have planned! ;) i am so excited!

Anonymous said...

Wow, am also very excited! And curious! :-D. You are so strong and motivited that it is such a big inspiration and also motivation for me! Thank you, Joni!

Juli

Joni said...

Suz - yeah we are so stealth :)

Juli - Hi! Glad I can be a motivation to you, blogging is really a good way to stay accountable so if you are going to make a physique transformation I highly recommend it. This group of Shredders is very supportive. Hope to see you around soon!