Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 151 - Super quick

Just letting everyone know I am here today. Did my upper body muscle rounds in the AM, went for a 30 min walk with my dog late morning, and had Jujitsu tonight. I think I fulfilled my workout quotient today! Legs sore from yesterday so that's good. I was also researching Precision Nutrition today after reading about it in Lilla's post. Will keep looking over the info, it seems like a good way to transition into a permanent lifestyle change after this round of MS. Plus, my husband has not been losing weight on the current plan I made for him from BFFM so I want to look into something else and see if that will make a difference. All we can do is switch it up and see what happens, right? What have we got to lose? So I'll be around tomorrow. See ya!
PS Put chia seeds in my apple oatmeal protein pancakes this morning. yum yum.

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Yum - chia!

Debbie said...

I just read that those are the same seeds that you put in those chia pets where the clay animals sprout 'hair'! That is funny! I've never tried them. Will look into though since they're high in EFAs.

If I remember right Precision Nutrition advocates eating regular carbs only before & after your workout and the other meals you have carbs from green veggies only.

Debbie