Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 163 - Tom's DOMS

Well they are officially starting to set in...the newly nicknamed "Tom's DOMS" in my quads and back after the killer workout he put us through yesterday. I am nervous that they will worsen tomorrow but it is such a good hurt and so worth every minute of it! At Jujitsu tonight it was tough putting the students through a hard workout without showing how sore I was! Anyway, these will be the most memorable DOMS for quite a while, I am sure. For details on the workout we went through, check out Lilla's descriptions...
So I have more pictures to share and news from ECSS, but it will have to wait until tomorrow as I am still convening with my fellow NY4ers to decide how we want to roll out our REVEAL! Plus, I'll also have some exciting challenge photos/footage, and details on the next mission, so check back often!

No comments: