Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 146 - Tired!

Things have been good the last few days - everything on plan, just have been really busy trying to get my business in gear. I did have to cut my workout a little short today because I was running late, but I think I will be fine, I'll make up the difference tomorrow. Today was the last day of low carb and tomorrow starts nutrient isolation days, first protein and then fruit, so that is the hardest stretch. It is so worth it, though, I have gotten several comments in the last week regarding how I look and my abs. Yay! I also tried on my jeans for the clothing challenge but didn't take a picture so I'll have to do that tomorrow or Monday because they were definitely getting closer to fitting. Not quite there yet, but they are my skinniest clothes I own. I did wear a suit the other day that I could not comfortably fit into before, and it was much more flattering not bulging out all over the place. It's like having new clothes! So that's what's been going on - I will be better at getting on here daily from now on, I just had a lot going on lately, but I will be back in better habits come Monday. I think I finally have my new schedule figured out. Tomorrow (tonight) is daylight saving time here so we the clocks are going forward an hour. It's 1 am here now so it's like it's really 2 am so I'm sure I'll be sleeping in tomorrow since today was a long day. Catch up with you all sometime later on in the day and I'll have something more intelligent to say then. See ya!

No comments: