Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 162 - ECSS Summit Meeting

Well, the day was quite a spin-out! The end of Mission 3 for me, but too much to cover right now, it was a long day and I am very tired, going to break each activity down in the days to come, but here's a list of what we got into:
1) Shred with the one and only Mr. Tom Venuto (and the NY4+Adam)
2) Photo session of ECSS Reveal!!
3) Lunch and roundtable discussion with the one and only Mr. Tom Venuto (and the NY4+Adam)
4) ECSS Summit Meeting (Super Classified!)
5) Dinner with NY3+Adam (Debbie had previous plans)
6) Last minute pushup challenge w/ me and Adam
7) Sad goodbyes to all and drive home :(

So I probably have a week's worth of blog entries right there just talking about each of those things, not including the Summit Meeting which would take untold time to discuss, but for now I'll just have to leave you all hanging with the promise of more info to come about each of these things and of course more pictures and video. One little tidbit for you all today - here's the timeless post-shred pic with the man himself - let this tide you over until I get more info up here. Until then, catch ya! (Two days with Adam and can't help talking like him!)

5 comments:

Marbella said...

JONI! That photo is classic. Never thought I would actually see you and The Man together AND in his gym. What a success story for you. Am so proud of you and so glad that you are looking so great. Big High 5!!! Can´t wait to hear It All in the upcoming days.
Hugs,
Lynda

Unknown said...

Girl, you are the bomb! You look amazing!!

Joni said...

Lynda - yeah, it was so surreal I still don't believe it myself. Everyone even at the gym was saying how lucky we were to have him train us. It was beyond words! Thanks for the compliment - I felt great that day and more "reveal" pics soon!
Diane - Thanks - getting better every day!

Bec said...

Hey Joni, you lucky girl you. You look fabulous in that photo.
Bec

Joni said...

Bec - thanks but hey, I want everyone out there to know, I'm lucky for being able to train with Tom, but luck had nothing to do with getting me looking that way (not feeling exactly fabulous yet but working on it) - we all should know it's nothing but hard work and anyone can do it if they refuse to quit. Hope you are feeling better - your latest pics are looking great. See you soon!