Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 137 - Wrap up

So I decided to just skip yesterday's workout rather than try to make it up and take my scheduled rest day today, with the exception of Jujitsu. I did not have my reward meal, that will be tomorrow. I am finishing this round today as my last low fat day and tomorrow starts low carb again. I think that as long as my results go back to where they were by next week I'll be okay but if they do not I think I may extend the low carb cycle and shorten the low fat cycle because I always lose on low carbs and as long as I give myself some rest from it, I do not get tired of it or have too little energy. So that's the plan so far. Tomorrow I will have a regular muscle rounds workout and we are doing a Jujitsu demonstration in the evening for this community party at the church so that should be fun. And of course lunch with Jeff will be fun as well and will be my reward meal, just staying low carb the rest of the day. Hopefully the rest of everything will work itself out. That's all for now, gotta get some rest, thanks for all the comments and help fellow shredders!
Here are today's pics:


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Joni, I usually do better on low carb too but my energy does drop. I envy those that don't experience the lack of energy.

Debbie

Adam Waters said...

Hi Joni, I think low-carb can be ok if you derive most of your carbs from greens, they always seem to give me "full feeling" and its hard to overeat greens.
Chat soon,
Adam

Michael said...

Remember, eating the green stuff really doesn't count towards carbs, but, as Adam said, it will up your energy!