Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 134 - Stupid measurements

Weight: 150 lbs (loss of 2# this week, loss of 2# in M3, 16# overall)
Omron bf: ?% (I forgot to check this before I had my breakfast so I'll do the reading tomorrow morning)
MS bf: 18.8% (GAIN of .4% in M3, LOSS of 4.3% overall)

Bicep: 11.5" (loss of 0" this week, GAIN of .5" in M3, LOSS of 1" overall)
Chest: 35" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M3, 1.5" overall)
Waist: 28.25" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M3, 2.75" overall)
Stomach: 31.5" (GAIN of .5" this week, GAIN of .5" in M3, loss of 3" overall)
Hips: 37.5" (loss of 0" this week, .25" in M3, 3.5" overall)
Butt: 40.5" (loss of .5" this week, .5" in M3, 3" overall)
Thigh: 25" (loss of 0" this week, 0" in M2, 3" overall)
Total inches: loss of 0" this week, GAIN of .25" in M3, LOSS of 17.75" overall

Well I'm officially stumped...I lost 2 lbs this week so I thought I was doing really well until it came to my measurements. I didn't lose anywhere except in my butt (which I am glad for) but I gained in my stomach! What is going on? Hopefully I'm just retaining water or something and next week it will be ironed out. Because I really worked hard this week and that's pretty disappointing to not have the results I was expecting. The only thing I know I did not follow was all the cardio - I did some of it but not all so that could be part of that. I have to be more disciplined about that and probably add some SS in this week since I should have more energy than last week. That's about all I have to report this morning, I'll be back with more later on after my workout.


1 comment:

Bec said...

A loss is a loss. None of it ever makes sense. scale weight down, measures up or scale up measures down.Just keep working at it.
Bec