Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 114 - Wrap up of the day and AL

So I don't know why I am having such trouble keeping up with tracking this, but I'm going to just keep trying until I get it right. Today felt good for exercise but not so much on the accomplishing side of things. I have decided that, in order to get in my SS cardio, I am going to do that for my morning workout and do my weights in the afternoon. I hope that this will work better than trying to do it the other way around because that was just not happening. One of the reasons was because once I am ready for the day, I don't like to get that sweaty again (I know, I'm such a prissy girl...) but if I do the weights later on, it isn't as bad as cardio. Also, I think that sometimes my weight workout suffers because I do it fasted in the morning and I need more protein to be able to lift more so I'm moving to a better spot in the day since fasted cardio is usually good. All things I was reminded of by Adam, so thanks! So I will be doing my weight workouts Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through Sunday and then Jujitsu as my second workout on Tuesday and Thursday. That should get me a lot closer to my goals as well as if I am able to better plan my meals. Those are my two biggest goals right now as far as my mission goes. Anyway, here's what the AL says:
1) Sleep: Target (2) I'm giving myself a target even though I got up at 6:30 because I have been helping Jeff in the mornings anyway and I went to bed last night at 10, so that's still good.
2) AVP: Minimum (1) Still working on getting this in more often - I can definitely tell a difference when I do it more often.
3) Nutrition: Target (2) I had 5 meals and I didn't actually track the calories and ratios but I know that I was not over, however I need to plan ahead more often so I don't run into the problem of not knowing for sure.
4) Workout: Outrageous (3) I finally started SS cardio today!! Yay me!! And I had my first Jujitsu class since the middle of December so that counts as a double workout and even though I didn't do the pushup challenge today I am giving myself a 3 for the day.
5) Prospect: None (0) Getting to this...eventually...I know, I know...
6) IPAs: Target (2) I dropped off one order for $50+ and got another order for $40+ so I'm calling that enough earnings to make my target.
7) Vitamins: Minimum (1) Only vitamins today.
8) Water: None (0) Got in less that 32 oz.
9) Project: Target (2) Mom came again today to help me out and we worked on finishing up the kitchen. Next it's on to my computer room/first office so I am looking forward to getting that done!
10) Accountability: Minimum (1) Only giving myself a 1 for the day because even though I did two postings I didn't get up my pictures and didn't read anyone else's entries.
Total for today = 14
GRAND TOTAL = 36

Tomorrow I have jury duty again so we'll see if the day is productive at all but I'll be checking in hopefully by the afternoon. See ya!

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Hey Joni. Still going strong I see! Morning cardio and afternoon weights is my preference as well.

Keep up the good work!

Mike

Otter Christy said...

Just popping by to see how you're doing.