Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 132 - 30 Days and counting...


So today marks 30 days until ECSS and to celebrate we have some new page elements that Adam has put together for those of us who are going aka "The New York Four". ECSS is, in case you don't know, the East Coast Shredder Summit, which came about because of Adam's milestone of completing 500 days and the opportunity he has to work out with the author of BFFM himself, Tom Venuto. When he confirmed his trip to the East Coast, those of us who live near to NJ and NY, where he will be, asked for an opportunity to get together with Adam, and he graciously accepted, as long as we were to make a serious commitment to a physique transformation by then. So 4 of us ended up being able to take him up on that, and we even are going to be able to work out with Tom ourselves! For me this is so exciting because I originally found Adam's blog through Tom after being part of his BFFM inner circle, and then got involved in the Group Shreds and the ShredderSphere with Adam, so being able to meet them both will be really cool, as well as getting to meet some of my fellow Shredders who have been supporting me along the way in my journey. All of that is really great motivation for me to complete the larger part of my transformation in the next 30 days and complete the goals I have set for myself since beginning my journey October 15th. Things are going well in this stage, having switched between Metabolic Surge and BFFM during the different missions and currently finishing up day 7 on MS today. So the rest of this push will be on MS and meeting most of my original goals to be at my very best for Adam and Tom. That's the plan anyway.
So today was all fruit, always a tough one, I just want something SALTY!! I also went to the grocery store today to get things for the next 10 days so that was tough because I just wanted to eat everything!! I don't know what it is, but no matter how much fruit I eat, I never feel full. But that's okay, I'll live through it and have some great low fat meals tomorrow. The day of rest from exercise has certainly helped as well, I am feeling much better in the muscles and will be hopefully totally healed up for the next workout tomorrow.
One thing I have not done is that I was planning on making menus for all my meals ahead of time and I didn't do it for the low carb days, but I will certainly have to do it for the low fat days because last time through MS I think that was my minor downfall. I also have not done the glutamine as planned, but I am waiting for my GNC discount to kick in next week :) and I'll stock up then. Hey, gotta save money where I can!
So that's the background on ECSS and the update for today, going to get my graphics all up now so let me know what you think. Talk to you soon!


6 comments:

Debbie said...

Joni, let's shred to the summit!

Meet you at the top.

Debbie

KaliLilla.com said...

YAY JONI!!! Let the MASSIVE SHREDDING BEGIN!!!

Adam Waters said...

G'day Joni, I predict you are gonna be totally shredded and hit 50 pushups by ECSS! Can't wait for our Judgment Day, shred massive!
Adam

Anonymous said...

I think Tom has been the common link to a lot of us finding Adam. let's push hard to the summit!
Shred on Sister!
can't wait to meet you and the others!

Michael said...

for Glutamine--WalMart! They have it cheap and it is decent stuff.

Marbella said...

Hey Joni,
Loved seeing your photos and the awesome amount you have shredded already. Know you will have a fabulous meeting with Adam et al in NYC.
Lynda