Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 127 - LATE!

Okay, well I did not get my workout in today - I wanted to make sure I had my shake before I worked out so after my measurements this morning I had that, but then my husband got up and since it was a holiday, he had all kinds of things planned that he needed to get done before his new job starts tomorrow morning. So I had to hurry up and get ready to get going with him and we spent all day running around for stuff he needed. Then I was going to workout in the late afternoon, but Jeff and his brothers were using the bench and I needed the bar for my squats and deadlifts, so I couldn't do it then. Then I had my regular Monday MK meeting from 6:30-10 (stayed late and talked to my director, plus it's 1/2hr away from my house and I stopped to get milk). Then once I got home, I still had to do laundry because Jeff needed certain clothes for tomorrow, iron his shirt, plus I made his lunch, so here it is 11pm and I never got my workout in. So I went ahead and had my evening shake and am calling it a night. I wanted to do another evening workout and was planning to on my ride back from my meeting, but forgot about all the other stuff that remained to do for him and decided to switch my rest day of tomorrow with today and I'll just do today's workout tomorrow. I know that sounds like a big pile of excuses, but the workout was honestly on my mind a lot, I didn't just give up on it when I didn't get it in as scheduled in the AM, which for me is progress. Moving it to tomorrow will give my lower body one less day between workouts, but I'll survive. I don't want to count an actual missed workout, just a rescheduled one. Otherwise, things are going really well. Under carb and calorie count today. Having this short deadline is much better for my motivation.
Oh, crap I just realized I was supposed to do my pushups today too. Well I guess that's tomorrow as well - I'll get this right some day. Too much going on today! Anyway, talk to you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just some minor adjustments to be made. staying positive is good. will be looking for a good report tomorrow on your workout!

Adam Waters said...

Wow Joni! That was a busy day! Shred hard tomnorrow (I'm sure you will!)

Bec said...

Sometimes life just gets in the way, that happens. My advice. Make Jeff wash and iron his shirts!!! LOL
BEC