Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 211 - Two week sprint!

Only two weeks left until the end of both the NY4BBS and the SC 2.0 eligibility phase. I really want to make some visible progress by then so these next two weeks are going to be intense. I just really need to plan ahead and I will be successful! Today was a good start, still need to get the week's plan down but I still didn't get derailed with anything even though my schedule was weird today. I also did measurements today but they were all the same so I won't post them now. Will do my next set for the final reveal in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see if I can make it to my goal weight!! So here's my day's log and pics and the first edition of the time machine!

















DAY 43 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?11a - omelet
1
Meal #3?2p - chicken stir fry
1
Meal #4?4p - cheese & apple1
Meal #5?6p - chicken & salad
1
Meal #6?9p - Atkins bar & cheese


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?TT 2K6 workout A
1
Cardio or Rest?rest


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1









Daily Score:12 of 12









Cumulative:455 of 516









Compliance:88.2%






200 Day Group Shred Time Machine
So for those of you who have not been following my journey from the beginning, I started just a few days before the original Group Shred. I was 11 days into my first mission when it began, and in a totally different state of mind (and body!) than I am today. So I thought it would be nice for you (and me!) to be able to see (remember) how far I've come! Looking at the pics, the look on my face says it all, I think.

On this day 200 days ago I wrote this post...
Day 11 - I FEEL GREAT!!

Here is Adam's post for the day, introducing the original Group Shred
Day 352: RTP Group Shred, Day 1 - Let The Shredding Begin!

And here is my picture from 200 days ago - wow I still hate looking at it, but it is a good reminder never to go back there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joni The Human Transformer! I love your Time Machine Joni, it is amazing to see the difference in your pics and words from that day 200 days ago.

Michael said...

Joni, the transformation is amazing! Thanks for your wonderful comment!

Mike Groom said...

Hey Joni. Having the Time Machine around is great! You've come a long way!

Otter Christy said...

Wow! It's inspiring to see your progress. Congrats on your 12 out of 12 today! Two weeks left. A lot can be done in two weeks especially with those 12 out of 12s. You can do it!

KaliLilla.com said...

2 weeks to go to BBS pics! Let's do it - SOS!!

Anonymous said...

love seeing the time machine pics! we have indeed come a long way even in only 200 days, not only in physical changes, but in mind and spirit! So glad there is a smile on your face now!!
Let's make these last few weeks count! we have BBS pics to take!!

Joni said...

Hey everybody thanks for the comments on the time machine - it was a shock to see them again to me as well. Glad that I can see the progress. See you all soon!