Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 203 - Aaah rest

Today was finally a rest day from all of the work we have been doing around the house. As Sunday should be. I went to church in the morning and then relaxed with Jeff for most of the day. I read a book and he played video games. It was a nice day and it went way too fast. Back to the grind tomorrow :( Can't wait until we are independently wealthy and we can spend all day together all the time. It will be so nice...
Anyhoo, nutrition was good today, still need to lessen the carbs but overall still a win. I do need to pull all of this together to make a real transformation by the end of BBS and SC 2.0, though, because so far there is very little to show off. And I need to change that. Well, next week will hopefully be more in my routine - this past week was thrown off from the beginning with my nephew getting into trouble, having to watch him, then the dental thing, then the house remodeling. None of that was really planned, except one of the home projects that turned into much more. Anyway, it's back on schedule tomorrow, decided to do TT 2K6 as my workouts for the next few weeks, it includes the Total Body Ten that I did last week and I enjoyed that for a change of pace so I am going to see how that works all together for me.
For me it will look something like Monday - Workout A + HIIT, Tuesday - Jujitsu + Total Body Ten, Wednesday - Workout B + HIIT, Thursday - Jujitsu + SS cardio, Friday - Workout A + HIIT, Saturday - Total Body Ten, Sunday - SS Cardio. I want to see where this gets me until the end of BBS and then go from there. Might not be ready for my pics quite yet by Memorial Day but I will be soon enough. Traveling the journey still. Nutrition will still be PN, though I am pretty liberal with the "rules" of that so I need to reign that in as well. Like I said, less carbs and only after workouts. So I have some work to do for sure. Wish me luck. Thanks to all of you who wished me well the last few days, I will be around to do the same for all of you tomorrow, things just got crazy this week. If it wasn't for SC 2.0, I probably wouldn't have posted at all the past few days, so I am glad for the "forced" accountability. That is making this more "autopilot" for me at least. So until tomorrow, all, I'll leave you with my log and pics:

















DAY 35 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - none - slept in
1
Meal #2?10a - protein shake
1
Meal #3?1p - salad w/ salmon
1
Meal #4?4p - grapes
1
Meal #5?6p - low fat sloppy joes
1
Meal #6?9p - nuts, fruit bar
1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?rest


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1











Daily Score:11 of 12












Cumulative:368 of 420












Compliance:87.6%




9 comments:

Rob said...

Joni,

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Rob

Adam Waters said...

Hi Joni, the cool thing is that even though your week was hectic you still hit 100% for daily accountability. That is a very good sign.
Adam

Mike Groom said...

Life gets busy, but the important thing is that you still have your eye on the prize! Your transformation will come with consistency, absolutely no doubt about it.

Michael said...

Joni, congrats on getting through the week!

Bec said...

Just droppin' by to say Hi. Glad to see you did well this week.
Bec

Otter Christy said...

Same thing for me. If it wasn't for SC 2.0 there are a few days where I wouldn't have posted either. It's really working.

Anonymous said...

hey Joni! Looking good! Did I ever tell you that my daughter lives in Delaware and works in Maryland!? Maybe if I get out there, we can meet somewhere!

KaliLilla.com said...

Impressive workout week planned! You're bound to make progress with all that activity and lo-carbing. SOS!

Joni said...

Rob - thanks, glad to be back on track now.
Adam - I am so glad that this shred has come along when it did because I would probably be way off by now but the positive pressure of getting into SC 2.0 has kept me honest!
Mike G - Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for!
Michael - I survived - on to week 2, what will it hold?
Bec - thanks, see you soon!
Christy - yeah, I am so GRATEFUL for this shred!
Shari - no! Northern or Southern? Such a small world...
Lilla - Thanks, I'm gonna need it. Still getting the hang of TT, though...