Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 210 - Happy Mother's Day to All!

Well today I worked for most of the day and I'm not a mother (except to Jedi) so I just spent time with Jeff in the evening. Anyway, unexciting day - also took rest from exercise but will be back with a vengeance on Monday. I have to get up to at least 90% by the end of the BBS, geez! I have been a real slacker this mission! Here's my pics and log:

















DAY 42 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - egg sandwich
1
Meal #2?12p - caesar salad
1
Meal #3?3p - cheese & apple
1
Meal #4?6p - sushi
1
Meal #5?9p - nuts
1
Meal #6?none
1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?rest


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1







Daily Score:11 of 12







Cumulative:443 of 504







Compliance:87.9%




6 comments:

Rob said...

Is that a new tattoo there on your leg?

Haven�t noticed it before. Glad to see you�re back in the saddle and doing great!!!

Andrew said...

Hey Joni,

90% is still a very good commitment especially to the level you are working at. With that said maybe a samll break to re-charge is required. A couple of weeks of healthy eating but more relaxed than normal with moderate exercise. This can also help shake the body up so that when you get back into it the results pick up again.

Anyway keep up the hard work your results are fantastic.

Take care,

Andrew

Marbella said...

I know that JEDI was pleased you were there with him. I have 2 sons, but believe me that dear ShihTzu Sophie is so loved and so enjoyed. Guess our hearts are big enough to everything. Take heart to what ANDREW suggested. Sounds like a winner...as you´re already looking so sneaky already!
Lynda

Debbie said...

Joni, once you start getting 12/12 your % will starting coming up quickly.

Anonymous said...

Quit slackin' girlie! LOL! We're all here for ya!

Joni said...

Rob - that's not new but I think my hand covers it a lot of the time. Thanks for checking in on me!

Andrew - thanks, that was what I was thinking after this 2 weeks was to take a little time off but I just don't know exactly what I want to do yet...

Lynda - thanks, yeah the doggies are certainly good with giving out love. And he never stays out too late or talks back to me! :)

Debbie - yeah, I finally got back to a 12 today, I just need to make a habit out of it. It seems like if it isn't one thing, it's another but if I wasn't doing the log I probably would be giving myself way too much credit so I'm glad it shows my weaknesses so clearly!

Shari - I'm such a slouch I swear! I'll make up for it these next two weeks, promise! Keep me to it...