Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 204 - Another busy one

Wow I did so much today I don't even want to talk about it! It was good, though, because lately I have felt like I wasn't accomplishing anything day to day but after today I can for sure put away that notion. I caught up on pretty much every errand I have had to do for about the last 2-3 weeks. I was driving around everywhere! So it was a good day, did my workout first thing with the HIIT so I was proud of myself for that. I really make that cardio out to be worse than it is. The dreading it really makes it bad and then I do it and realize, hey, this is getting easier every time I do it, why did I put myself through all that? I need to remember that every time so I don't postpone it because then it gets skipped. And that's not good. Added one thing to my workout plan that I forgot I wanted to do - the Bodyweight 1000 workout. So I am getting rid of one of the SS cardios and putting in the BW1000 to try out. I'll let you know how it goes. Just another way to switch things up. Meal timing was a little off today so I only got in 5 but they were still spaced out, didn't really skip any, so I'm not taking a point away from myself. I am so lenient! Well, getting late so I gotta bounce - talk to everyone soon!

















DAY 36 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?6a - protein bar
1
Meal #2?10a - omelet
1
Meal #3?2p - chicken, apples
1
Meal #4?5p - chicken, broccoli
1
Meal #5?9p - grapes, cottage cheese
1
Meal #6?none
1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?TT 2K6 A
1
Cardio or Rest?TT Adavanced Interval IIA


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1













Daily Score:12 of 12














Cumulative:380 of 432














Compliance:88.0%




7 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Some people believe in eeating at certain times of the day eg 10am, 1pm etc. I'm not so sure about that myself. Good on you for being lenient about not eating at particular times. Apart from pre and post workout, I eat when I'm hungry!

Otter Christy said...

I'm with Mike on that one. Although I see it working for people, my body (or my mind who knows) kind of rebels against schedules. Great work getting errands done. It really clears your mind and cuts down on stress to not have a backlog of "things to do." You're looking awesome!

Christina said...

Switching up training routines is probably a good thing - your body will respons well to a new challenge! Keep your shred on girl - looking good! =D

Anonymous said...

i find it hard to stick to an eating schedule too. so that is why i don't post my eating times. I do try to eat every 3-4 hours which is generally when i am getting hungry as my body is getting used to this eating "schedule".
you are looking good!

Debbie said...

Great job on your 12/12. Several of us seem to be swamped these days. It's keeping us more challenged than ever.

Michael said...

You don't have to be militant about the time you eat. I only mark myself off if I'm more than 30 minutes off schedule. Otherwise, I am "on schedule" as long as it is closer than 30 minutes to the scheduled time. I do believe that meal timing is important and can give you incredible results. With my new nutrition plan I've hit it every 3 hours and it has been working like a charm. You look great as usual.

Joni said...

Mike G - Yeah, I try to stick to no more than 4 hrs between meals but if I have had a larger meal I wait until I am more hungry to eat the next one. But I do try to keep something in my system, not letting myself get too hungry, because I think that impedes my progress.
Christy - Thanks, yeah, I really felt like I got some things accomplished and then today was a whole new batch of issues so kind of frustrating. Thanks for the compliment, though, it's good to hear especially on a down day.
CK - That's what I am hoping for because my lower body is really behind (no pun intended!) in fat loss, yet it is way stronger than my upper body so it is tough. Really I just need weights to retain the lean tissue while I burn fat with cardio so I think as long as it keeps me interested it is good.
Suz - Yeah, the more often I eat, the more often I am hungry, but I get fuller faster too so I guess that's a good thing. As long as I stop when I am full (or before) because if I overeat just a little it makes me more miserable I think.
Deb - It is so tough sometimes but I am glad to be getting into the "no excuses" routine of it all. Even if my posts aren't insight-filled every day, at least I am making myself put something up there for accountability purposes, and that is the most important part as far as I am concerned. I will try to do more interesting stuff when this stuff gets straightened out more....hopefully...
Michael - I just try to stick with close to the same times every day because it makes things more routine, but lately 6 meals has been a challenge, but I am okay with that, like you said, as long as I still see progress. We'll see at the end of this week what the verdict is...