Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 218 - Questions questions

Hey everybody - sorry I haven't been around lately, just posting pics and all, I don't really know how to explain what has been going on but some things are changing and I just haven't been able to really put any time into blogging and such lately. The last few days have also been pretty bad as far as nutrition and exercise. I got back on the wagon as far as nutrition goes today but not exercise, I hope to accomplish that tomorrow. I did get two comments from family members in the past few days about my arms looking good so that's positive still, I guess. It is important to me to finish out this last week strongly but I just have a lot of things vying for my attention so it is difficult to really concentrate. I want to thank all of you who have been checking in on me. I have been checking up on your blogs when I have a few spare minutes but have not left comments, sorry about that, I just haven't felt very "commenty" lately. So maybe I'll remedy that tomorrow, too. As far as my accountability log goes, it is obviously out the window the last few days so I don't really know what to do about that. I don't want to give up on it so close to the goal, but I don't really know how to score the cumulative stuff since it was so out of whack. I'll have to come up with a good compromise I guess. For now I'll put up my score for today and leave out the cumulative part. I also want to update my last few posts with time machine pics but don't have time for that now, so I'll just do my regular pics for today and I'll have to call it a night. Again I apologize for being such a poor role model for the shredders out there, but I can't really explain what has been going on with me. I'm too young for a mid-life crisis, and it's not even what I would call a crisis anyway, but I can't think of an accurate description. But I can say I am very much out of focus so I want to get that back and that's my number one goal right now - in many areas of my life. So pray for me on that and I'll be back soon. Thanks again all.

















DAY 50 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?9a - protein shake
1
Meal #2?11a - spinach omelet
1
Meal #3?2p - chicken & salad
1
Meal #4?4p - almonds
1
Meal #5?6p - lean hamburgers
1
Meal #6?9p - Atkins bar


1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?none


0
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1





Daily Score:11 of 12






Cumulative:?? of 600






Compliance:??%





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joni, you know I'll be praying for you! don't you worry about not leaving comments or having some profound blog post. I don't ever know what to say half the time anyways.
lack of focus is a great motivation zapper. I will pray that you will get your focus back, not just with fitness, but with life. There are many times in my life where I questioned what the heck am I here for, what is my purpose? We are here to glorify our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. there are lots of times where I think, "how can I glorify God being a janitor?" Satan comes to lie, steal, cheat, and destroy what God has put together. Put him under foot and claim victory in your life!
ok done "preaching".
The One who began a good work in me will see it through to completion.
Therefore, I don't feel stressed-out or disappointed when I see my weaknesses
and failures. I stay focused on God and trust the process. I believe I am well
on my way to enjoying maximum health in my spirit, soul, and body. --Based on
Phil. 1:6
SOS!!!

Mike Groom said...

Hey Joni - hope things work out for you.

Joni said...

Suz - great inspiration as usual. What would I do without you? Thanks for giving me a call and I hope to talk to you again soon. Things are starting to work out, I think it will just take time and giving it up to the Lord, which is hard for a control freak like me :)

MG - Thanks, man, hope all is well with you, too. Talk to you soon!