Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 209 - More family time

Today I did Mother's Day with my mom, grandmother, sister, and aunt because I will be working tomorrow and the restaurants are too busy then anyway. So that was nice and I stayed on plan actually. Then I spent a little extra time with my sister and came home to do some things around the house before we had Jeff's family over for the NASCAR race. So a pretty busy day running around but it was fun. I did good all day except I skipped my workout and had two drinks during the race. Just felt like it and I don't think it was really worth it. That usually happens when I think that I want something that I haven't had in a long time. It is anti-climactic. Oh, well. So that was my day. Here's my pics and log:

















DAY 41 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?9a - protein bar
1
Meal #2?12p - chicken lettuce wraps
1
Meal #3?3p - cheese & apple
1
Meal #4?6p - taco salad
1
Meal #5?9p - nuts
1
Meal #6?11p - mojitos
0
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
1
Weights or Rest?skipped
0
Cardio or Rest?rest


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1







Daily Score:10 of 12







Cumulative:432 of 492







Compliance:87.8%




No comments: