Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 208 - Time with family

Well I'll update with more tomorrow but I'm late getting this up as it is. Lots going on this weekend - things looking up. Be back soon with more!
PS I put the wrong date on the photos but it is day 40...will fix later...



***********
Update: Okay, well, today I just spent time with my husband and brother-in-law. I have a busy weekend and knew I wouldn't be home much so I wanted to hang out with my husband and this past week was my brother-in-law's b-day, so we took him to lunch and the movies. It was a nice day but my meals got messed up because I had a little popcorn at the movies and it about made me sick so I didn't want to eat anything else for quite a while. Then we were busy and I waited too long to eat and that made me feel worse. Oh, well, I survived. Still low on water, though. So it was a pretty good day overall and things continue to look up. Here's my log:

















DAY 40 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?9a - protein bar
1
Meal #2?12p - grilled chicken
1
Meal #3?3p - popcorn
1
Meal #4?6p - skipped
0
Meal #5?9p - grilled chicken salad
1
Meal #6?11p - low fat ice cream
1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?rest


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1





Daily Score:10 of 12





Cumulative:422 of 480





Compliance:87.9%

2 comments:

Jonathan Childress said...

Heyo! Lookin' lean. Keep up the hard work :)

JC

Michael said...

Glad to hear that things are looking up. Great job, keep it up!