Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 202 - Catching up

Wow today was another busy day. We have been doing home improvements all weekend and it has been very tiring. But I am happy with the results so far, it's just that every project seems to make more projects show up. New things make the other old things stand out more. So now the list of things to do has gotten longer. Sorry I have not been as chatty. Since Thursday and all the dental work, I have been either in pain or keeping myself busy non-stop. I have not done my scheduled exercise so I did not give myself any points for that, but I have been doing some kinds of exercise with lifting, moving, etc as we have been doing work on the house. But really, not enough to call it a workout because for the most part I have not been up for it. But done with that now so I am glad to be getting back to the right schedule soon. Maybe. Anyway, here's the rest of the documentation for today:

















DAY 34 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?8a - shredded wheat
1
Meal #2?12p - quinoa salad
1
Meal #3?3p - fruit
1
Meal #4?6p - salad
1
Meal #5?8p - "free" meal
1
Meal #6?11p - fruit bar
1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?skipped
0
Cardio or Rest?rest


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1










Daily Score:10 of 12











Cumulative:357 of 408











Compliance:87.5%




No comments: