Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 221 - Not much

Nothing new to report, a lot of work to do today so haven't been able to edit my pics yet - they'll be up later. Sore today from the running yesterday but still glad I did it. I might do more this weekend, the weather is finally supposed to be nice. Nutrition was a weird today - my timing was off because I slept late and I had half a donut in the afternoon but still didn't go over on carbs because I had pretty much no others besides that and the nutrition info said 16g in half so I'm good. Thanks for all the well wishes for Gram, I hope to have some good news soon.

















DAY 53 OF 56NOTES:POINTS:
Meal #1?none
1
Meal #2?12p - chicken & spinach
1
Meal #3?2p - "free" snack
1
Meal #4?6p - hamburger
1
Meal #5?9p - nuts
1
Meal #6?11p - Atkins bar




1
Water?96 oz - 16 oz/meal
0
Weights or Rest?rest
1
Cardio or Rest?Jujitsu


1
Sleep?7-8 hrs1
Accountability?pics, blog, chart
1
Visualization?1 hr AVP
1










Daily Score:11 of 12











Cumulative:?? of 636











Compliance:??%

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Glad to see you are doing fine. Am sending lots of get-well-hugs to your dear Grandmother...have a good weekend and rest!
Lynda

Anonymous said...

hope you get some nice weather. we've had some great weather the past few days. should be coming your way soon.
hope "gram" is doing better. will keep her in our prayers.
hope you are doing well. you're in my thoughts and prayers often!