Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome to my world.

So this is gonna be a quick one because I just set this up on a whim and don't have much time right now to write, but I was inspired to start this courtesy of Adam Waters of rtp-blog.com who I have been following on and off for a while now. He challenged people to be accountable to their goals through daily posts so I thought, you know what, let's give it a try. I have tried many other ways to make changes in my life and so far I have not had much success so I am going to give myself to this and hopefully it will give me some accountability that will spur me on to more significant progress than I have seen so far in my life. Not to say that my life is even interesting enough to read about every day and that's kind of what I am hoping for - the illusion of being out there but no one really paying attention, hence the name of this blog - because I don't really have much exciting going on here, but I need to make a lot of changes in my life and I don't really want anyone to know about my failures within my circle of family and friends so here I am letting people who are strangers help me along on this journey. Weird... Anyway, I have many goals to share but for now I am signing off and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: