Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 15 - Stats!

Well I already wrote alot this morning as you may have noticed so I am just going to say that today was another great day. The last low carb day of the plan so tomorrow is all protien. The workout was fabulous today but my calves are really sore from yesterday so the leg work was difficult. But in a good way. I love the workouts on this plan!! So I did the weigh and measure thing today for my week 2, so here it is:

Weight: 159.5 (loss of 1.5 lbs this week, 6.5 lbs overall)

Bicep: 11.75" (loss of .25" this week and overall)
Chest: 35.5" (loss of .5" this week, 1" overall)
Waist: 30" (loss of 0 this week, 1" overall)
Stomach: 33" (loss of 0 this week, 1.5" overall)
Hips: 39.5" (loss of .5" this week, 1.5" overall)
Butt: 42.5" (loss of .5" this week, 1" overall)
Thigh: 26" (loss of .25" this week, .5" overall)

Maybe I was a little tight with the tape last week since I didn't lose at all in some areas but I still lost 2 more inches this week, bringing the grand total to 6.75" which corresponds to the pounds lost pretty closely, huh? Interesting...well, until tomorrow, and here's today's pics:
**********
Okay, well, I was editing the pics to post and found out something interesting...I had only been comparing the "fronts" each week and was a little disappointed but I wanted to check the side views and YEAH! I can really see a difference. Then I checked the back and YEAH x2!! also a difference. However, blogger won't let me upload them just now so I'll have to leave you in suspense for a little while until I can beat it into submission :)
**********
Ooooookay here we go:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

great progress! can't wait to see your bright smile!

Anonymous said...

ok now you got them up! wow, there is big progress! the whole back side is getting smaller! woohoo! keep pushing hard! you will get there! pretty soon you will be putting on one size smaller!!

Unknown said...

Hi Joni!
Yes there is a difference.
You are doing a great job!
I should try taking pictures from behind as well!
..what`s representing the tatoo on your right leg?
...Yes I know I am curious as a cat!...I`v got 3!
Ciaooo :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Waters said...

Your side pics say it all! Keep shredding Joni, you are on track.

Adam

Alex Anselmo said...

Nice work,joni!!! There's really a difference from your previous photos. Keep on shredding hard.

Alex

Unknown said...

Joni:
Congrats on your noticable progress - I can really see the changes in your stomach and thighs.
Keep at it!
Diane

Andrew said...

As Adam told me there is nothing better than real time proof, measurements are great but seeing is the best way to appreciate the results and your pictures Joni are great, each view is showing a great improvement over day 1, you must be so pleased.

Keep going just think of the results in 30, 45 and 60 days time, you will reach your goal in next to no time.

Take care,

Andrew

Joni said...

Suzette,
Yeah I was really happy that the bathing suit covered a little more in the newer pics :) I will be having a party when I fit into a smaller size for sure!
-JP

Joni said...

Massimiliano,
Thanks! I have pics up of me from behind don't they show up for you? Oh well you are better off not seeing them anyway they are still pretty scary ha ha ha :) My tattoo is of a poison arrow frog, my favorite animal. I have another on my left shoulder that is the kanji for Jujitsu, the martial art I teach.
-JP

Joni said...

Adam,
Thanks! I was really excited to see my stomach flatter and that line on my side start to disappear! It definately keeps me motivated!
-JP

Joni said...

Alex, Diane, and Andrew,
Thank you all for the encouragement. I am so happy to see a difference and I know this is just the beginning for us all.
-JP