Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not enough...

I could definitely be doing more toward this goal, I am just a little confused now about how to go about all this. I was going to just be casual rather than regimented because I didn't want to spend a lot of time planning, but now I feel like it is not worth doing if I am not doing it all out. I want results, after all, and I don't want them to take forever. And if I am just depriving myself of calories and I don't do it carefully, I'll just lose muscle which will make things even harder. I am waiting to hear back from Adam about the metabolic surge plan which has me mystified but he's really busy right now so I am not sure how long it will take him to get back to me. That is already planned out so I wouldn't really have to do anything which is the plus, but on the minus I don't know if I could stick to all of the things it is telling me to eat...but for now I am just lowering my calorie intake and working out daily. I actually only walked for about 15 minutes today so far and didn't get in my tae bo workout so hopefully I can do that later on this afternoon but I have Jujitsu tonight as well so I don't want to wear myself out too much before that although it isn't that much of a workout for me when I am not the main teacher, which I am not tonight. So, more on this later tonight but for now here's my Day 2 pics - no difference that I can see, and I am not weighing myself until it has been a week because that's just a rollercoaster. Also, the body fat tester I have is tough to get right so I didn't do that but I would like to eventually, we'll see. I also have to find it. Anyway, be back later...

No comments: