Thursday, October 18, 2007

End to another day

Well I still feel pretty good about today, not sure totally what it is, but I definitely feel like I am making progress now as opposed to yesterday where I felt like I wasn't doing anything. Not like I have been doing anything enough to make a judgement either way but oh, well, that's how the mind works I guess. Just a quick wrap up of the day - I didn't get my other computer back up so I still don't have the comparison pics so I'll just go over the rest of my day. I had my shake for lunch, a fruit and nut bar for snack, and then a grilled chicken salad for dinner. The salad had ranch dressing on the side so that I'm sure was not the best but if it's all I had all day I'm sure that I am still in calorie deficit. I haven't really counted, but the shakes are almost 200 cal and so are the bars, the cereal with milk is about 300 cal, and the snacks I have are about 100 cal so up until dinner I probably had 600 cal total. Even if I had more than that, that salad was not over 1000 cal and I can have up to 1600 cal and still lose weight I know. Really 1200 would be better but I'm not going to split hairs and I need to make sure I have enough energy anyway. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. In Jujitsu I did actually work out some so I am pretty wiped after all of that today, actually that's probably why I feel pretty good despite being tired is because exercise really does agree with me. I have always liked it, I just don't always do it. I don't know why. Anyway, weird me again I guess. I won't be posting tomorrow morning because I am going to see Christi (yeah!) and we are going horseback riding so I am getting my workout in that way and I am leaving early so I'll update at the end of the day tomorrow but don't worry I'll still take pictures first thing in the morning as usual. There is something really funny about donning your bathing suit at 7am in the middle of October here on the Mid-East Coast. Well at least I have a reason to laugh every morning. Well, I have a very sleepy puppy crawling into my lap as I type this so I better get him up to bed. I did look over the Metabolic Surge plan in more detail and now I feel like a moron asking about the food because it does actually explain that you can eat what you want within the guidelines, the meal plans are just for people who want something specific or don't know where to start. As they say in Tommy Boy "I'm retarded" so I think that I will put some details together on that and start it because it looks really good and I really agree with the science behind it. I guess that's what I get for skimming the first time, huh. In my defense, it isn't like a regular e-book, it's set up more like a website so you have to follow the links to get all the info and I guess I just didn't follow all the links, I just jumped ahead to certain parts. I also didn't realize that certain things were links. It was late, okay?! So, anyway, that won't be until I get through this weekend on my current plan and make sure I do well, then I will probably start that on Monday. That will put me finishing up the first 46 day round (counting recovery days) right around my birthday (hmm lets do the math here...if I start on the 22nd then that's 10 days in Oct, 30 in Nov, and 6 in Dec) so I don't know, maybe I'll hold it off a little longer than that so my birthday and Jeff's are both in the recovery period but where does that make Christmas fall? It's all very technical, you see, so I'll look at the calendar again and make the decision by Monday. I guess you're tired of hearing that by now but what can I say, sometimes I am not very decisive...alright, well, until tomorrow...
-JP

No comments: